Search Wulfvir

Tuesday 6 March 2012

SGT_LAG


Hi my name is Adam (SGT_LAG), I am a 40k fan and will be writing a few of the articles on this blog. I mostly play sister of battle and orks, sisters because of the death organ -I mean c'mon- :D and orks because there is nothing funnier than seeing the enemy cower when they see 180 rampant blood thirsty orks coming their way. I will mostly writing about summaries of what other people have researched and what I have experienced myself; I hope people find it useful and interesting, especially the SoB as they have the newer of dex's and are one of the more complex army choices in my opinion.


1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to welcome the first co-author. Another author lined up, to do articles about most things 40k! But let us not detract from the joy of a new author. Everyone welcome Sgt Lag!

    ReplyDelete