Search Wulfvir

Sunday 4 March 2012

Introduction: Wulfvir

Hi, I am Wulfvir, and I am starting a new blog devoted to all 40k armies. I am quite capricious and flit between armies; I have had several failed blogs due to this, as I tried to specialize too much.

I will be recruiting other decent players from my FLGS to help me keep this site up to date, as because of my flitting, I tend to leave armies to gather dust. I may also be accepting guest publications, as long as it relates to 40k tacticas / list building / etc.

I will not be accepting lists that need advice, although if I have another author who specializes in a particular army, I will pass it on to him.

To send me a publication, send it to  wulfvir@hotmail.co.uk

Anyway, I will be updating the blog with a Space Wolf Drop Pod tactica, so hold on!

No comments:

Post a Comment